Monday 11 July 2011

Something called FASHION

Hello, buddies!!!We all have a fashion personality that guides our sense of style. Classic, trendy, casual, romantic--these are all fashion personality types. Do you believe your fashion personality has been influenced by your lifestyle? For example, if you work in a business/formal workplace, do you have a classic fashion personality? Or if you're a busy girl, do you have a casual fashion personality? How does your fashion personality fit your lifestyle?

My sense of style is very complicated. I like to wear double or triple layersits make me looks different from others cause a normal girl only where a casual one layer dress or cloth and maces with some jeans or legging. As a muslim girl, I cant wear a sexy or obvious dress when I go out. So, I always wear something which is fully covered cloth but still in-trend and stylish too. So, I would like to tell that, every single person must have their own sense of style which can make your personality look special and different from others. My last advice, be fashionable in your daily lifestyle… 

No comments:

Post a Comment