Tuesday 12 July 2011

D.O.L

Does anyone know's why is my blog called "Dream Out Loud (D.O.L)"? Isn't that a beautiful word?  I always find myself coming back to it.  Like it's a justification for how I choose to live my life.
I find that so often in life, we have been taught that dreams are just that....things to wish for.  And that we are not supposed to be actively pursuing their reality.  They are something to put off for later.  But later creeps up on us so fast that our dreams have just faded into the mist.
We dream of doing something, of becoming someone and then we settle for what we get in the meantime.But it's also a sad thing when you don't dream out loud.  When we waste years of our precious lives not pursuing our own happiness.  Or when people come to believe that their dreams aren't important or worth chasing.
I'm dreaming out loud, just like I think out loud in this blog. So I'm sharing that with all of you.  And thinking maybe you'll get something from it.  Even if it's just a smile.  But hopefully it's more then that.  Hopefully you'll start to let yourself dream again...out loud.  Until then....see you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment