Wednesday 13 July 2011

Missing something called FAMILY!

Hi!! my dear bloggers.What are some things that you could never live without?   You might say food, water, shelter, or clothing.   Other, less conventional, answers might include a cell phone, lip gloss, or Starbuck's coffee.........But for me is my family......Yup today, i would like to share a little of my Family Thing.......i'm 17 and studying in a Convent High School in Malaysia. My family is living in New York City and i'm with my grandma in Malaysia.......for sure i miss my family. So, i always call them and they call me too!! I love my family very much...i have the most wonderful daddy in the world, the most prettiest mummy, the most thinnest sister and also the most handsome cute brother in the world(hahaha)....In addition, family values help me to feel recognition.  So, i would like to tell everyone, family is very important and we should respect our family...Other then that, we should be thankfull to god for having a family!!! My dear bloggers, i hope after this ...we can improve our family values.........in our life!!! For me, Family is the most important thing in the world....'Blood is thicker than water ' ..so...have a lovely family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment