Sunday 10 July 2011

My Pinky Day


Dear bloggers, today is my first day of blogging. I would like to introduce myself.........i'm a pinky muslim girl who love dreaming and when i say DREAMING, i mean DREAMING!!!

One of my dream is to become a Fashion Designer because i love fashion. I'm the kind of person who like to dreams of the future better than the history of the past. I'm really crazy about PINK, i just love it! I always wanted to live in a heaven-like place, and have a luxurious house, just like a Palace....I'm also a little, no no no a lot crazy about "Princess Things", don't ask
me why!!! My dream place is PARIS, i feels the romances when i saw the Paris pic...(not really sure)...hahaha!! I will share more about me in my next entry......until then see you.....have a dreamy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment