Thursday 14 July 2011

Skyscraper

As a teenager , i love  Demi Lovato. She really sing very well and outstanding in her acting carrier too. DemiLovato is on that trail with her new single, ‘Skyscraper.’ The song is her first piece of new music since emerging from rehab earlier this year.
The song’s opening is incredibly breathy, as Lovato’s voice carries over a key melody. It’s darkly pretty, sort of like the singer herself. Lovato is not the best singer in the world, but it would stand to reason that her voice is best to serve as the centerpiece of the song, since she has been the focal point of tabloid attention since her personal dramas unfolded. The song was so motivating for the fans!!
It’s the lyrics that are like an open book confession, as well. Lovato croons, “You can take everything I have / You can break everything I am / Like I’m made of glass / Like I’m made of paper / Go on and try to tear me down / I will be rising from the ground / Like a skyscraper.”
The song is the number one on iTunes US top songs! Congrats Demi! The song is beautiful and powerful! I hope everyone enjoy it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment