Thursday 21 July 2011

Mystery Guy!!

Yesterday, i went for physics tuition........and after the tuition finished, as normal i took my hp and try to call my Daddy(that's what i always do after the tuition finished) and suddenly the phone was out of my control..........and it felt off into a dirty drain. The thing that make me angry was...there was 2 guys behind me who watch what happen at that time....and they didn't even come and help in that situation!!! My friends (all girls) and i  try to take the phone but we fail to take it....because the drain was covered with a metal steel on top of the drainage!! So, we girls was not enough energy to take the steel...so we just can't do anything!! As i said before, the 2 idiot guys was standing like a statue behind me, and not even helping us( so shame of them, some more in tuition same class)...they are not qualified to be _ _ _ also!!!(sorry to you, if you are one of the "idiot guy"...i'm just writing my opinion)....Then, all my friends were gone as their parents were there to pick them up. After that, i walk to my house and tell the whole story to my grandma. Then, my grandma and i....walk back to the drain near the tuition centre to take my phone from the drain. We both were trying hard to pull the metal steel (failed also), then i saw a guy walk by the way...and i ask him for help!! Seriously, he's so manly ....he just pull the metal steel of by only using one hand and the drain was very dark ....then, he took he's lighter ...and search for my phone.............and at last the "mystery guy" saved my phone!!! The "mystery guy" is so...kind (he even go into the dirty drain for only to help a unknown person)...The most sad thing is i couldn't see his face as the place was dark but still i got thank him!!! I really want to thank the "mystery guy" again.....Thank You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment