Saturday 21 July 2012

High Low Trend


Hi everyone! I’m in love with these high-low skirts and think they are so stylish, trendy and just perfect! LOL. What I like about them is that they give you the feel of a maxi/midi skirt but the higher hemline in the front lets you show off your shoes.

The length makes these skirts an ideal transition piece as we get closer to spring. I also think you could wear them for a bunch of different occasions depending on how you dress them up or down.

As for me, this trend was created by Demi Lovato because I'm her die hard fan, so I got to notice it when she wore the high low skirts and dresses. I just loved the was she styled it.




And here are some of my favorite beauty gurus high low style....

IMG_2631




Green-high-low-skirt_large_large

Black-high-low-skirt-with-flower-blouse_large_large

Tumblr_lyusafeyww1qzsn1so1_500_large_large


Hope all the loveliness like it.....see you next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment