Tuesday 23 August 2011

Special Day

HI!! My dear friend's there.........as you all know, actually as you all don't know ..today is my 17th Birthday, it is a very very Special day for me. Today is a very emotional and sad day for me cause in my life, this is the FIRST ever time...i celebrates my Birthday WITHOUT my family members. It actually makes me to be more independent and stronger to live my LIFE without them and i also learn a lot of lesson. This year i had THE MOST WONDERFUL friends in my LIFE!!! Seriously, YES...my friends are not just Friends, their actually very special for me."True friends are the people who brighten your smile every time your with them"  I had a lot of PRESENT from Allah, they are my Family, Friends and most importantly LOVE from everyone. 
 Lastly, i would like to end with a quotes:

"Friends are like melons. Shall I tell you why? To find one good a hundred you must try."
"Never look back...
Never regret...
Never remember
the people you've met.
Never begin...
And never end...
Never say never
when it comes to your friends!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment