Monday 6 August 2012

Hijabi's Fashion

Hi, loveliness!!!! Guess what...... I just create a FB page for this blog. Hope you all will "LIKE" it. It means world to mey.... Anyway, let me share how my day is??? This month had been a wonderful month for because it's fasting month. So, I though why not do a Hijabi's Fashion Tips on "How to wear Hijab but still in Fashionable way.. Here's some tips that I will share every week.....


A red dress has a lot of meaning, It means powerful, confident, strong and also brave. If you have to attend a Function, you must always Dress-up neatly at the same time gracefully. My tips for hijabi's is to wear long sleeve and also long dress, when wearing a strong color  (red) to an event or function, you must neutral i or tone down the bright color (red) with some soft colors. For this I choose Nude and Gold to be accessorize with it.  By wearing a nude shawl and nude heels with gold accent it makes your dress to be more stand out.
Other than that, you can also wear a gold bracelet and gold side bag. To complete the outfit cinch your waist with a gold belt. Wallah.....the look is complete. See you next time friends <3 span="span">

No comments:

Post a Comment