Saturday 9 June 2012

Color Jeans!!!

Hi, loveliness!!!  I've been obsessed with color jeans lately. I ♥ colored jeans!  I want to share this trend to you all loveliness to be on trend this summer. I have a lot of pictures to share. Hope you like it!!!









1. Juxtapose a proper plaid blazer with purple denim for a look that's unexpected and all kinds of wonderful 

2. Mix muted camel (a cableknit sweater works especially well) with red denim and touches of leopard print for the perfect casual fall ensemble.

3. Leopard print jeans feel so right in winter combined with asleek black top and capelet coat. 

4. Pair a vibrant jean with an equally bright shot of color on top. Red and fuchsia are a match made in colorblock heaven. 

5. Brights and neutrals look surprisingly sophisticated and totally eye-catching at the same time. 

6. Layer textured knits in muted tones for a cozy-chic colored denim look. Finish with a bright scarf in a coordinating hue.






Here's some tips on how to style your color jeans in different style!!!






Overall, I love this style the MOST!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want everything she's wearing, I love the NEON so much......See you next week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment