Thursday 22 September 2011

The love of class!!

I'm a form five student who studying in Malaysia. I love my school cause all are girls (it's convent)!!!
This year is my senior year in school, i'll be missing all my classmates....i love each and everyone in my class. Each of them, have their own personality....just like the rainbow color!!!
I would like to tell them, all though we will be a part from each other some time, we still BFF!!!
I would also like to dedicate this post to 5sc2 convent girls!!

 A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
Good luck for our SPM this year, add oil girls...love you all!!!
A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
 There are no good-byes, where ever we are, you'll always be in my heart.
Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment